Job Interview Coaching
The Competition is FIERCE.
Are you ready to compete?
TEST YOURSELF to SEE IF YOU're readyFailing to nail any one of these can kill your job interview.
- Can you articulate four ways you contribute to your employer making money, saving money, or improving services?
- Do you have eight carefully-polished stories to illustrate your effectiveness?
- Can you tell the employer why you want to work at his/her company? Hint: it shouldn't sound like fluff.
- What questions will you ask to determine whether the job is right for you?
- Are you prepared to discuss weak spots: Why you were fired? Why you are leaving your current job or industry? Why have you been out of work so long?
- Do you know how to keep yourself from being eliminated by salary issues?
- Do you know when to discuss salary and when to avoid it?
- If you're applying for a job that pays less than you earned before, do you know how to gracefully address the topic?
- What question can you ask that will endear you to the boss every time?
- How do you respond when the employer asks you to discuss a time you failed?
- After the interview: How do you avoid waiting and wondering whether the hiring manager intends to hire you?
Maybe that didn't go so well?